Often new emerging makeup techniques that seek to enhance our best features, using the right way the shadows and lights. An example is the strobing, which together with the contouring dominates the new beauty trends. This is to emphasize certain points of light on the face, providing light while highlighting our strengths. We give you some tips to apply.
Is a simple and fast that already has added a large number of celebrities such as Kendall Jenner, Miranda Kerr, Eva Longoria, Victoria Beckham, Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley or Jennifer Lawrence method. It applies primarily using concealer and illuminator, and he seeks a natural result yet elegant.
The strobing is based on accentuating the parties that capture more light, such as the forehead, the bow lips, the top of the cheekbones, temples and chin. It involves the opposite to contouring, marking the dark areas of the face subtly. To do this we will need to follow these steps:
- Clean and moisturize the skin. Before applying any product should wash and dry the face, so that the result is uniform and adhere to the skin easily. Ideally, previously used gels and special cleaners for the skin.
- We apply a prebase. It should be light and tone of our skin, so that the result is natural. We can choose a moisturizing base color, but we must avoid those with a matte effect. Nor is it advisable to use compact powder to set the makeup.
- We use concealer. It is advised that is liquid as it runs better and provides more light, although we might as well also cream. We apply the key points: under the eyes, chin, sides and the center of the nose on the upper lip and in the center of the forehead. We can also put a little below the eyebrows look to expand, but careful not to use too clear tone.
- Avoid thick brushes. Ideally, use your fingers, but if you prefer to use a brush, it must be filbert. We must apply the product with circular movements and downward, as well the pores are closed and the layer is more natural.
- Use the right tone for our skin. For white skin is better proofreaders use or illuminators with white or silver particles. On the contrary, for brown skin tones bronzes, gold and copper are advised.
- Add cream blush. So the look will bring freshness and naturalness. It is recommended in this case to use a shade of pink or apricot, always opting for discretion.
- Mascara and lip. For a perfect result can apply layers of mascara and some color on the lips. Soft tones are recommended.