Many cosmetic uses of body oils if we used to use them daily body will enjoy all its properties.
Natural body oils
Body oils are one of the unknown pleasures of daily care of the body, valid for the whole family, from newborn babies to the grandmother. I speak of vegetable oils that can be use pure or combined with the essential from plants. In the latter case, also we potentiate the moisturizing and protective properties of these oils with the specific flower, seed or bark with mixing.
They should be used after showering with skin still wet, spread well and let dry while enjoying wrapped in a towel or bathrobe. If you go for any of the oils that give off aroma, pleasure and benefit multiply.
The key also can be used to massages, pure for flavoring a bathroom with only a few drops, or mixed with body butters.
It is one of the natural oils used and demanded the body. You can find even in health food shops and supermarkets with no problems, it can be use alone or combined with an essential oil.
It helps preserve the youth of the upper layers of the epidermis preventing at the same time, flaking. It is effective in allergic processes, moisturizes and firms the skin.
Until a few years ago, it was considered as exotic and hard to find. Only it is grown in a remote region of North Africa, including Morocco and Algeria, which has been declared World Biosphere.
With argan seeds also made soaps and ointments. The oil leaves skin soft, smooth and youthful skin. Combat deep wrinkles, wear from extreme weather (wind, cold or sun) and even by some adequate living conditions (nightlife, snuff, alcohol or malnutrition). It serves for burns and contractures.
The real is biological, nature friendly, sustainable and employs local workers with fair wages.
Jojoba oil and avocado
Jojaba extracted by cold pressing of the seeds of the homonymous tree. Originally, from America, it is also used to remove makeup and hair. It is one of the best natural body oils for all the skin types from the driest to the acne sufferers.
The avocado is much thicker and nutritious as the fruit from which it is rich in vitamin E and therefore suitable for extremely devitalized skins.
Essential and scented oils
These products, with some exceptions, are rarely used in pure form in cosmetic treatments. They are usually combined with other base oils (avocado, sunflower, wheat germ, almond …) to achieve the desired effect. Without wishing to give an exhaustive list the most common (I also put the ones I like) are the following:
- Rosehip, a classic, with regenerative properties, is suitable for very dry skin, spoiled, mature or deep wrinkles. It helps wound healing. In this case, it can be used pure.
- Calendula is common in the bathroom of children, infants and people with allergy problems. Calm, nourishes, softens and eliminates irritation.
- Arnica required for athletes or when it has made strenuous exercise. It also serves for bruises, bumps and repair phlebitis.
- Granada, with its delicious smell antioxidants and anti-aging effects come together.
- Birch is essential for anti-cellulite massage for their anti-inflammatory and diuretic, tonic.
- Lavender, another classic bath is relaxing and fighting stress. It is suitable for babies, children and adults with nervous anxiety problems.
- Evening primrose, an ally of menopausal women, is valid for devitalized, dry or acne skin bactericidal action.
In addition, the best part is that you can use more than one, two or three, depending on your needs or mood. Natural body oils are not only a treat for the senses, moreover, are more effective than most body creams on the market topically no contraindications.
As we see, there are many uses of cosmetics and body oils so varied that surely find the most suitable for your skin type.