Whey protein or the whey appears in many weight loss diets or athletes, but has many other health benefits.
This protein is obtained during the process of making cheese. Long a “waste or waste” was considered until its high nutritional value was discovered.
Property or benefits of whey protein or whey
- Great nutritional contribution in highlighting protein (contains many essential amino acids, highlighting the Leucine) Its high absorption (80%) is what makes it very interesting (their very low contributions of lactose collaborate in the digestibility) also has calcium and vitamin D. it is very interesting to hospitalized patients or people with a weak digestive system as it is digested directly into the small intestine and not in the stomach.
- In diabetes, hypoglycemia, cholesterol, hypertension or any related disease insulin resistance.
- You can increase the defenses as the Whey protein or whey is rich in immunoglobulins which act on the immune system.
- Antioxidant. It helps eliminate substances (free radicals) that tend to oxidize fats turning them into “bad” cholesterol.
- It helps you lose weight.
The Whey or whey protein can help us lose weight for several reasons:
- It helps avoid or prevent anxiety attacks for food as it is very filling.
- Improves activity of our (basic weight loss) basal metabolism helps us to not lose muscle mass or increase it if we exercise.
- It is a way of taking fewer calories as we can prepare smoothies without sugar or fat.
For whom the whey or whey protein is essential?
- People who want to lose weight but do not get enough exercise or suffer from anxiety attacks for meals.
- Post-operative gastric bypass to lose weight.
- People who want to achieve have less body fat and need help unused medications.
- Children in growth stage and pregnant women.
- Vegetarians who do not eat enough protein.
What is it superior whey protein and between soy protein or soy?
The whey or whey protein is superior in the amount of essential amino acids, digestion and the effects on health.
Do you have any side effects?
Any. The can take anyone from the models watching their weight to diabetics grandparents. Allergic and intolerant to milk or any milk nutrient (such as lactose) should avoid or ask your doctor or nutritionist first people.
When you take whey protein or whey
If we do sport or exercise should ideally take after training as it is when our body needs a good supply of protein to repair and build muscle mass.
Many people also take the morning as it helps complement proteins thus avoiding breakfast, especially anxiety attacks or voracious appetite that many people suffer for the evening.
Where to get whey protein or protein Whey
Although it depends on each country, in general, it is usually achieved in preparations for athletes shops, pharmacies and herbalists or health food stores.
The most common form of presentation is in powder form that can prepare instantly (see the instructions on the package) is usually found with different flavors.